Saturday, August 2, 2008

Is It Christmas?

This morning I awoke to such an exciting sight--when I turned over I saw it!!! Breeana and Kara were able to get wristbands to the Barnes and Noble Book Release Party. I am not sure how much of a party it really was in a store with hundreds of people and not enough air conditioning. They were in group number 5 out of ten. Kara could only get one book and she gave it to me! Thanks a ton girls. (Alaina and Jenna--come visit Mommie; I have a 700 plus page surprize for both of you!)

7 comments:

The Moronta's said...

Haha. I thought it would be great to sit it like that. There were a million people there, crazy outfits and all. I am in my own little happy place now. Love you.

Amy said...

Merry Christmas! Kara is the sweetest! I have only 200 pages left and it's killing me that I am not done yet...darn old age! Happy reading!

Janaca said...

How do you like it so far? I'm on about page 170 and am enjoying it so far. I think they are great books! That's sweet they got if for you.

Breeana said...

So, I didn't really catch on till these past few weeks that you both wanted one - I thought you were going to share. My bad. Sorry. So now putting that together I think I owe you some money. So sorry! Love you!

Kathie said...

Hi Analee! This is Kathie. My mom told me you had a blog and I was so excited! Right now mine is private but I'm thinking about taking that off. Will you send me your e-mail address and Kara's and I can invite you two? That is, if you're interested in seeing my blog...

Alaina said...

Mom- we are making our blog private so send me an email so that I can invite you to view it.
alaina0117@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

The Oklahoma Seven said...

My Amy just got sucked in this past week and now its all Twilight all the time she just finished book two and i see that look in her eyes for book three. Love ya guys from Oklahoma. -Jordan & Amy