Some people are blessed enough to have the perfect friend. This is mine. This summer we will celebrate twenty-eight years together. I have contemplated the concept of "becoming one." I believe that when two people come together they each bring their gifts and qualities. When those attributes are perfected and refined and they unite them; they can become one perfect entity. e.e.cummings, one of my favorite poets said,
"one's not half two. It's two are halves of one:" Oh, how true! With desirous hearts two can come together and work toward becomming one. I remember my daughter once asking me, "You do know you have the perfect husband, right Mom?" Is he a perfect person? No. Is he perfect for me? Absolutely.



5 comments:
hey, it is time for you to post! to be "tagged" means that you answer all the questions about you and Jim, that I answered about Mike and I, and you do it in a post. Love you!
Okay mom, its time to add to your blog! You've gotta keep up on this now that you've got us all doing this. By the way, tell Kara and Jenna that we are all waiting for them to start one. Love you.
I'm so glad you started a blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch. Keep posting, I'm waiting for the next wonderful thought. I agree with Alaina, get Jenna and Kara on the blogging bandwagon.
ok, what happened to posting, i was so excited when you had two close together....you do realize that you got yourself into something that NONE of us are going to let you out of. i'll check back again later for the wisdom that i know you are going to leave for us...love you!!
MOM! Shalene tagged you like forever ago and still nothing! I know you are crazy busy but everyone is just on pins and needles waiting for your next post! Get goin! Love you!!!
Post a Comment