Okay, okay. Some of us are busy and we don't work all night. So as for being tagged....
What's his name? Jim
How long did you date? Hmmm, depends on what you call dating. Officially about six months I suppose.
How long have you been married? 28 years in June.
Who is taller? Jim. Isn't everybody?
Who eats more? Do you mean when people are looking or all the time? Jim does.
Who is a better singer? I am. He has some great talents, but desire is the only thing he has in the singing area.
Who does the laundry? I do, but when I let it go too long, he does and this is not a good thing. He washes everything together. Sweaters look really fabulous with towel lint on them.
Who pays the bills? Definitely Jim.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Does that mean that he gets up on the wrong side of the bed every day?
Who mows the lawn? Joseph the grounds keeper.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Kara does too alot lately. Jim does if he needs to.
Who drives? I assume this means when we are together. Usually Jim unless he wants a nap.
Who is more stubborn? Its a draw, but he is more subtle about it. I am the goat variety.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me; in my car in the Sundance parking lot.
Who asked who out? He asked me out. We went ice-blocking. Didn't know what it was when I went or I probably would have declined. It was really fun even though I had tons of bruises!
Who proposed? Jim did. He was so nervous that I thought he was about to dump me.
Who is more sensitive? It used to be me hands down, but the older we get its a draw.
Who has more siblings? Jim. I have three, he has five.
Who wears the pants? Jim. I would hate to see him in a dress. No really. We share decisions, but he is definitely the head of the house.
So, now that I have accomplished this responsibility, I will now tag Breeana and Alaina, "Tag, you're it!" I have great confidence that you will respond much more rapidly than I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ann, I could actually hear you answer those questions in my mind. I loved it! And once you blog, you can never go back...because everyone keeps hounding you!
So what if I work all night?! You make me laugh and I guess that I deserve to be tagged after hounding you about it! Love you.
Very funny mom! Its amazing how much you don't talk about with the people you are closeset to, some of those things I didn't know!
Post a Comment