i love seeing pictures, and i love that when you know someone you can see personality in pictures. looks like you guys had a good time...i want to go next time! ;)
My family is my life. I have the best husband in the world, ten children (including the three sons added by my daughters marrying)and six grandchildren. Everything else in my life just fits in around my family like sand around polished stones. I love poetry, words and good books. I love snow on the mountaintops and a crisp spring breeze.
8 comments:
What a great show! I love to see pictures of everyone, especially while having fun.
What a fun family trip! It looks like you had a wonderful time!
I'm sooo jealous! I wanna take my monsters there! Looks like it was a blast!
It was so much fun... "can we go back?" haha. I'm so proud of you! Love you!
i love seeing pictures, and i love that when you know someone you can see personality in pictures. looks like you guys had a good time...i want to go next time! ;)
I can't believe how old your kids are! It was so fun to look at your pictures. What a fun trip!
I am so proud of you. What a great slide show. Those are some great pictures.
Fun family times! Wish Hal, Kennedy and I could go do that. And you look amazing by the way
Post a Comment