Yesterday I was out working in the yard and I had this amazing feeling wash over me. Its probably a good thing that I was facing away from the street pulling weeds because tears were streaming down my face. I have such gratitude. I realized that if this were my last day on earth I could say, in all honesty, that every dream I have ever had has come true.
I have a wonderful companion and best friend. He loves me for exactly who I am and tells me on a regular basis that I am just what he needs. I have the most incredible children who are my dearest friends. All I really ever wanted to be was a mother--thank you children for making this dream come true. I have traveled to many places and seen many beautiful things but nothing matches the beauty of my home overflowing with my children and grandchildren.
Yes, I am a woman fulfilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
awe thanks mommy! We are so lucky to have you as a mother and friend. Congrats on your lightbulb moment. Don't be dying on us anytime soon though!
That was beautiful! I love you momma bear! I love how you are such an amazing person!
Thanks momma that was realy nice! I love you soooooooo so much.
So sweet - just the right words. Just like Alains said, we are the lucky ones to have parents like you, we really couldn't ask for anyone better. Hey and when are you going to post some pics of you?!
Post a Comment