3 Favorite Last Purchases
Pink purse-- Jeans-- New perfume
3 Favorite Movies
Somewhere in Time-- The Christmas Story-- Anything with Richard Gere!
3 Things I haven't done yet
Died (thank goodness)-- Gone on a cruise-- Prepared for a trip without being a grouch or throwing at least one fit
3 Things I cannot live without
Showers-- Toilet Paper-- Family-- Scriptures (yes, I can count, I just need all these)
3 Favorite Foods
Chicken Picatta-- Olive Garden Salad-- Chocolate Opitfast (yup, I really do love it)
3 Favorite Television Shows
Ace of Cakes-- Oprah-- House
3 Last Places I've Traveled
California-- The Mountains --Heaven; when I'm in Jim's arms
3 Favorite Desserts
Anything Chocolate-- Anything Chocolate-- Anything Chocolate
3 Things I would buy if money weren't an issue
Cancer treatment for the uninsured and poor-- A slurpee machine for the 3rd floor at PCMC-- A Jag
3 People I tag
Kris-- Carol-- Shalene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Chicken Picatta is my absolute favorite!!! I am still trying to make it at home, but it always turns out too sour!
Good job mom- its fun to learn usless facts about you!
Haha. I love it mom! Your so dang cute, always inspiring! It's been great to have you for the weekend all by myself... and heber! I love you!
Post a Comment